What next?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marymartin16 Posts: 79
Hi, I haven’t been here in ages. I have been ill and h2b told me to stop stressing about wedding plans. I am feeling so much better now and want to get the ball rolling again. I have been feeling sorry for myself :weep and need to get myself back on track. I have the church, hotel, photographer and video booked. I was wondering what gave you all the most excitement booking or picking stuff for your wedding? Want to do something nice.Our weddings was to be in april next year but we have moved it to Sep next. Just a little more time for me. What should i do next?
DillieDallie Posts: 423
Hey there Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly. Have you got your dress yet? Never to soon to start looking. HTH! :wv
Jawl Posts: 8881
Hope you are feeling better :) With a year to go, I'd start looking at dresses, that was by far my favourite wedding job. Just really nice time you know.
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
[quote="marymartin16":1tz5qsiq]Hi, I haven’t been here in ages. I have been ill and h2b told me to stop stressing about wedding plans. I am feeling so much better now and want to get the ball rolling again. I have been feeling sorry for myself :weep and need to get myself back on track. I have the church, hotel, photographer and video booked. I was wondering what gave you all the most excitement booking or picking stuff for your wedding? Want to do something nice.Our weddings was to be in april next year but we have moved it to Sep next. Just a little more time for me. What should i do next?[/quote:1tz5qsiq] I really enjoyed looking at flowers, The dress, Bridesmaids, The band, Wedding singer? Favours and invites.
ONE Wedding Centre Posts: 31
A band should definitely be next on your list... and then of course the dress!!! :o)ll
MrsBC2b Posts: 205
I think the most exciting part was asking my bridesmaids to be in the bridal party... cue a bunch of teary huggy girliness :o)ll I found the photographer and band the most difficult things to decide on of what I have done so far. I think where to go on honeymoon will most likely be our most difficult decision but when it is actually booked probably the most exciting I actually found talking to the florist really exciting when she was describing the lay out to me she was so into it that it got me all excited to see it too Naturally finding THE dress was brilliant too
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
hope you're feeling better x i think next on your list should be the band the most exciting bit for me was trying on wedding dresses
ianhendrickband Posts: 301
Hi, have a look at our site . Give me a call on 0868489174 if you like what you see.
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
Theres a Sept 2012 thread - you should pop on over and say Hello. You'll see from some of the posts what other Sept 2012 wollies have done/organised so far and it would be a good help to you. If it was me I would be getting the band and DJ sorted next...
vikylove Posts: 3
Wow, I haven't been able to check this thread. I using a new username now.