what nickname do you have for belly/baby?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ticketyboo Posts: 625
as above girls, we used to call dd fetus face when i was pregnant :) anyone care to share theirs?
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
Glad to see this thread. I hate calling baby "it" so I call the baby "baby goose" and hubby calls the baby "baby noodle" or just "noodle". We can't even agree on a nickname for the baby, let alone a real name! :o0
Momof2 Posts: 3884
baba or babs.. pronounced more bubs.. :-8
ttc_bfp_opk_wtf Posts: 682
the alien. Some of our earlier ultrasound photos look just like something out of a sci-fi movie.
Nubble Posts: 368
We call ours Bob. Not even sure where the name came from...but over the months even the grandmothers to be and friends are asking how's Bob! We don’t know if we are having a boy or girl yet, but I do know we don’t intend on calling our baby Bob or Robert etc. It will be so strange come March not to refer to Bob anymore!!
JLa Posts: 527
It's been Beanie since the early days, but more recently I've rechristened it Pokey as it's doing a lot of poking me in the ribs etc.!!
cappucino Posts: 160
We have been calling it Junior or Junior ( Husbands Surname) - no intention of calling it Junior though like Jordan & Peter Andre!
Ochre Posts: 877
Nubble, we're the same. Ours is called Dan even though DH is convinced it's a girl and we definitely can't call it Dan if it's a boy as it'd rhyme with DH's surname and sound ridiculous. Problem is, DH has got quite attached to the name now..... :o0
gottabfp Posts: 5641
My sister called her bump JellyBean, The child is now 3 and is still reffered to as JellyBean the odd time by his brother and sister.
eled Posts: 713
ours was tic tac although its been the baby since she has gotten bigger and no longer feels like a tic tac in there