what pregnancy test did you use?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

boobies Posts: 1625
Hi, Still no sign of af have done two first response tests and both came up bfn. Have back pain today and clear discharge since yesterday am I reading too much into this? I am now 3 days late. Should I try a different pregancy test?
clucky Posts: 26471
first response then clear blue digital
Sassy Posts: 2269
I know from the other girls who got a BFP they seem to recommend clear blue test. Good luck
nic06 Posts: 454
Boobies, Last weekend I started off with Clear Blue (standard with 2 tests in the packet) I then did two first response and then did a clear blue digital. A Bit extreme I hear you say but I just had to be sure. :o0 HTH.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh boobies, How exciting, please try the clear blue digital it is a bit dearer but it comes up in wrighting "pregnant" or "not pregnant" I used this...Just to let you know discharge that was one thing I noticed usually before my af it dried up but not the month I got bfp fingers and toes crossed...lots and lots of baby dust xxxx
boobies Posts: 1625
Thanks for the replies..... will buy another test maybe the digital one, and if no af in morn will test again......
shine922 Posts: 126
Hi Boobies I am in the same boat as yourself. I tested early the day before af due and used first response which came up negative. That was two days ago and was due af yesterday and still not arrived? I am going to hold out another day or two. Let us know how u get on sending you lots of good luck :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
NotHere Posts: 10273
Good luck girls, I would only use the Clear Blue tests from what the girls here say (although I did get a Tesco 2 pack too!)