What's anyone getting for Christmas?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tess72 Posts: 1173
We always tell each other what we want for Christmas but this year neither of us know. I usually ask for jewellery cos I can't think of anything else. I'd love clothes or a voucher for Arnotts or BTs but he won't give me clothes/a voucher. What's anyone else getting - or giving? If it's not a surprise that is. (I'm hoping to steal some ideas here!)
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I've asked Santy for a new camera. I better get it!
Tess72 Posts: 1173
Doh I just spotted the "What are you getting for the men in your life?" post a few down. Scrap this one I think.
mollyeile Posts: 2486
I want a DS Lite but we put a price limit on Christmas this year :-8
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Got hubby a PS3, 2 games and other little bits and Im getting an eternity ring. Shop rang on Friday to say the ring is finished hubby going to collect this week and wrap for christmas, can't wait to see it!
Miss_M Posts: 877
Moved into our house 6 weeks ago and have only a 17inch tv that doesn't pick up ANYTHING! So...no pressies per se - we're treating ourselves to a TV and Sky. O thank God! Think I'm gonna go nuts without a TV! Happy Christmas!
Caroline Mac Posts: 829
A house, a yacht, a siamese kitten and a porsche.......oh I'm dreaming as usual. For the first time ever, I don't know what I want. But will be happy if I get Shrek 1,2 and 3. And the Mummy 1 and 2. Really at a loss this year.