What's everyone doing today....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wowee Posts: 1596
I'm woling, while hubby is setting up our new PC. Going to start the BBQ up in about an hour .. and have yummy steaks, chicken breasts in marinade, salad, garlic bread and baked potatoes and a bottle or two of vino ( diet starts tomorrow >:o) ). Going to spend the evening watching dvd's we haven't got around to watching yet this week *) Ahhh hubby keeps popping over to me to give me a kiss and tell me that he's not ignoring me he's just trying to install the printer drivers....... gotta love him *) *) *)
Bulmers Posts: 1281
Practically in tears as the honeymoon ends today. Back at work tomorrow.
wowee Posts: 1596
Ahhhh Amarach... :o( :o( :o( You probably won't do much work tomorrow, everyone will be too interested in hearing about the wedding and honeymoon.... and at least you'll be able to look forward to going home to your husband at the end of the day *) *) *) Why don't you both have a nice romantic dinner to mark the occassion tonight.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
[quote="Amárach1975":vzabop92]Practically in tears as the honeymoon ends today. Back at work tomorrow.[/quote:vzabop92] poor amárach but at least the worst part is work while you have the rest of your life to share with hubby-an extended honeymoon so to speak
Bulmers Posts: 1281
[quote="Peaseblossom":1ygk7lwo][quote="Amárach1975":1ygk7lwo]Practically in tears as the honeymoon ends today. Back at work tomorrow.[/quote:1ygk7lwo] poor amárach but at least the worst part is work while you have the rest of your life to share with hubby-an extended honeymoon so to speak[/quote:1ygk7lwo] Tis true. Ah well it's like anything - once I'm in there an hour I'll forget I was ever off. DH is away with work until Thursday night much to our mutual disgust (not to mention he has to be up at 5am tomorrow and is doing all the driving) ;o(