What's for Dinner this Friday?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I'm just about to head out the door and home for dins. I'm starving, must be this crappy weather making me hungry as the 30 mins between 12.30 and 1pm (lunch time) today was endless!!! Sticking to my diet Fish Fingers (can't believe you're allowed 4 as a serving of protein, but I'm not complaining! Mashed Potato, Broccolli, Cauliflower & Peas. I LURRVE fishy fingers. Albeit I prefer them in a roll with tartar sauce and chips! :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
Jawl i could eat for eat for ireland this week. We are having roast potatoes, chicken and loads of veggie for dinner. Cant wait.
dreamer Posts: 3941
hmm - am not sure yet. Had a naughty BurgerKing for lunch! But in my defence the last time I had one was when I was pregnant with DD (almost 3 years ago) :o0 The fish finger roll sounds nice!! :wv
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
he's cooking dinner tonight, proper baked ham and roast potatoes :o)ll nom nom then followed by some mint choc chip ice-cream, starving now and can smell it cooking, why does it take so long to cook :o(
lcarrick Posts: 1639
pasta carbonara with bacon bits!!!!!!!!!! yummy!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
reine Posts: 1771
Beef stir-fry with noodles.
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Just made a big pot of old fashioned Dublin Coddle Yum Yum Yum....proper comfort food for a crappy day...... :o0
mommylicious Posts: 836
Himself is bringing home curry in an effort to get babs moving. Won't work but I'm not complaining because I get to eat curry. LOVE fish fingers!
takemeout Posts: 254
A dirty Domino's >:o)
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
[quote="takemeout":3bh53qtd]A dirty Domino's >:o)[/quote:3bh53qtd] Oh I love their Spainish Sizzler pizza :lvs :lvs :lvs We had roast turkey, stuffing, mash and the works.