What's for dinner tonight ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

B2BKaren Posts: 45
For any of you that are staying in and cooking for H2B - what ar you cooking? Need some ideas. Want to cook something special but don't want anything that means I'll be spending precious time in the kitchen that could be spent elsewhere IYKWIM !!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
mad woman Posts: 22106
well I just asked my DH if he fancied a chinese tonight..... and the answer I got was..."well we have stew"....
*gone* Posts: 4785
Fillet steak with pepper sauce, chips, mushrooms & onions. Dessert - picking it up in tescos at lunch time ... hopefully strawberrys with either melted chocolate or meringue.
sinion Posts: 6050
:o0 :o0 how romantic, stew :o0 i'm being a lazy sod and getting some nice things from M&S that you just stick in the oven
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Whichever 'resturante' at liffey valley has the shortest Q is what we're getting for dinner- going to cinema!
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Starter, Mushrooms, with small salad & dip Dinner, Roast chicken, with veg, potatoes, roast potatoes & roast onion gravy YumYum!!! Dessert: Me!! :-8 :-8 first we are having strawberries & cream!! Lucy
and I wouldnt mind but its the stew that I MADE last night... :o0
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
We are just have an omlette quick and easy cause we have other things to be doing tonight :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
[quote="Mrs OBrien":1po89qac]We are just have an omlette quick and easy cause we have other things to be doing tonight :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox[/quote:1po89qac] Oh really!!!!!
[quote="Knockers-08":2d9dau6n]Whichever 'resturante' at liffey valley has the shortest Q is what we're getting for dinner- going to cinema![/quote:2d9dau6n] I'd say pizza hut is your best choice there....italian.... :o0