What's for dinner tonight ? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
he's away tonight so me and junior having carbonara have postponed the rosemantic dinner to tomorrow starter: deep fried brie in breadcrumbs with cranberry sauce and rocket main: chicken chausseur dessert : strawberry and kiwi flan (his fav)
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote:2ioyhlt9]starter: deep fried brie in breadcrumbs with cranberry sauce and rocket main: chicken chausseur [/quote:2ioyhlt9] Sounds yum Clucky. Never made deep fried brie or chicken chausseur - are they easy enough to do? We've postponed our rosemantic night till Friday. Any tips on cooking chicken chasseur? Thanks :thnk
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[quote="Knockers-08":2qcjz54h][quote="Mrs OBrien":2qcjz54h]We are just have an omlette quick and easy cause we have other things to be doing tonight :xox :xox :xox :xox :xox[/quote:2qcjz54h] Oh really!!!!![/quote:2qcjz54h] Yeah two months married today so time for some lovin !!!!! Get the oul wedding night gear out again :o0 :o0 :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Chicken Chasseur is yummy, you can make it from scratch or buy a sauce, think Chicken tonight do one, all you would have to do is brown chicken and add sauce.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Senorita":2ljzik8f][quote:2ljzik8f]starter: deep fried brie in breadcrumbs with cranberry sauce and rocket main: chicken chausseur [/quote:2ljzik8f] Sounds yum Clucky. Never made deep fried brie or chicken chausseur - are they easy enough to do? We've postponed our rosemantic night till Friday. [b:2ljzik8f]Any tips on cooking chicken chasseur?[/b:2ljzik8f] Thanks :thnk[/quote:2ljzik8f] yeah - buy the erin chicken chausseur mix packet and follow the instructions on the back - stay in the kitchen for an hour reading a magazine and banning anyone from coming in then produce said meal and complain about how the recipe was horribly complicated and you are now knackered :o0 >:o) :o0 >:o)
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
making dinner so steak, roasties and veg then some strawberries and cream
Topgear Posts: 1559
i think may be chinense to nite .. yum yum im making myself hungry..
sinion Posts: 6050
excellent idea with the chicken chassuer, h2b is always saying he wants it! :o0
gideon Posts: 453
fillet steak with a sauce I got a recipe on here yesterday sounds its a sauce made with red wine garlic and wholegrain mustard the steak is marinating in my fridge as we speak ,onions mushrooms and not sure whether to do mashed potatoes or baby potatoes roasted hmmm I just hate peeling spuds, why do all men like pepper sauce Im trying to ween him off it *)
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="vaughanmc":2xqptcha]why do all men like pepper sauce Im trying to ween him off it *)[/quote:2xqptcha] I'm the major fan of pepper sauce in our house! Love it on steak, on chips, on spuds, on anything really!