What's for dinner tonight ? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Drummerswife Posts: 3497
You just can't beat pepper sauce on steak. Nothing is nicer. We have postponed our dinner until friday and are having chicken fajitas (his fave).
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Roasting a chicken tonight with potato & bread stuffing, carrots, mash, roast spud and gravy! Not sure about after though, maybe apple pie and icecream and onto some cuddling while sipping champers andwatching The Notebook (thanks (C)lucky)
LadyBug Posts: 545
H2b is on dinner duty tonight, he's making Old el Paso Enchalatas (cant spell?), theyre YUM and my favourite..
Little Kitty Posts: 914
H2B is cooking tonight. He's making Salmon & Pasta with creamy white wine sauce, yummie!! Mouth watering just thinking about it. I will pick up dessert of some sort on my way home. He got me Flowers during the week as well, I'm a lucky gal! :o)ll :o)ll Clucky do you make the brie from scratch? If so how do you make it as I love, love deep fried brie.
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Ye show offs!! >:o( :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:3q5el2en]Clucky do you make the brie from scratch? If so how do you make it as I love, love deep fried brie.[/quote:3q5el2en] i sure do vegetable oil, for deep-frying 110g/4oz brie, cut into chunks plain flour, to coat 1 egg, beaten 55g/2oz white breadcrumbs Coat the brie chunks in flour; dip in the beaten egg and then coat in the breadcrumbs. Deep-fry the brie for 30 seconds-1 minute or until golden. Carefully remove the brie using a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
redsquirrel Posts: 391
Have ordered 12 oysters from fish shop in Howth so going to collect them now. Will have thme with a squeeze of lemon and a dash of tabassco. Then lamb fillet, with homemade sage and onion stuffing, oven roasted veg and roast potatoes with rosemary Followed by homemade chocolate moose, strawberry cheese cake and lashings of whipped cream. Happy Valentines Day all you loved up fillies!!! O-O O-O
Senorita Posts: 3413
:thnk Thanks girls for the tips on the chasseur. I'm on my own tonight :o( I have to skip lunch today, cause I forgot my wallet, and I'm fed up, so treating myself to a nice dinner. Either pizza (takeaway of course) or fajitas. Oh decisions, decisions :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Senorita":13ddwor5]:thnk Thanks girls for the tips on the chasseur. I'm on my own tonight :o( I have to skip lunch today, cause I forgot my wallet, and I'm fed up, so treating myself to a nice dinner. Either pizza (takeaway of course) or fajitas. Oh decisions, decisions :o0[/quote:13ddwor5] get the pizza - you poor thing forgetting your wallet :thnk :thnk :thnk here have some chasseur on me - you know i present it just like this at home :o0 [img:13ddwor5]http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/6454/jpgs/Photos/chasseur2.jpg[/img:13ddwor5]
Senorita Posts: 3413
Ah thanks Clucky :thnk You're a sweetie O:o)