What's for dinner tonight ? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aylala Posts: 3673
My pork chops feel really boring now, but they have to be eaten by today (I'm so unromantic) :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Senorita":3gfaog58]Ah thanks Clucky :thnk You're a sweetie O:o)[/quote:3gfaog58] aw shucks thanks
Christmas B Posts: 6191
DH is cooking me a surprise!!! :eek Bless him, he's heading home shortly to get a start on it!!! :o0 He doesn't even know where the kitchen is so God only knows what will be put in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!! :o0
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
chinese for me cos my h2b is a cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one fucking thing did he get me
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="Mad Rasher Woman":45u8tsvs]well I just asked my DH if he fancied a chinese tonight..... and the answer I got was..."well we have stew"....[/quote:45u8tsvs] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="redsquirrel":rjuypelx]Have ordered 12 oysters from fish shop in Howth so going to collect them now. Will have thme with a squeeze of lemon and a dash of tabassco. Then lamb fillet, with homemade sage and onion stuffing, oven roasted veg and roast potatoes with rosemary Followed by homemade chocolate moose, strawberry cheese cake and lashings of whipped cream. Happy Valentines Day all you loved up fillies!!! O-O O-O[/quote:rjuypelx] apart from the oysters :hic that sounds gorgeous.... my husband is at the shops right now buying up a storm for the meal he's going to cook for me. Can't drink though as on call this evening :o( Have a lovely evening girls :lvs :xxx .
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Bruschetta to start, Roast duck peking style with salad and lemon cheesecake to finish. The oven is on overdrive while i am on WOL. Have H2B giving bath to missy moo as I am sooo busy in the kitchen. He's barred until its ready!
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
hey ginger nut, i like the new name