What's for Lunch?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Already starting to get peckish and just thinking of what to make for my lunch. What are you having, gimme some ideas!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Egg salad sandwich with brown bread :)
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
A boring ham sandwhich on brown bread, if i'm feeling a bit crazy I might throw on some grated cheese!
mrswifey09 Posts: 1300
more brunch but just had 2 boiled eggs and toast...runny yolk hard white!! yum yum yum!!
Chocolatebuttons Posts: 369
what i would love is a hot chicken salad with mustard and a honey dressing and croutons....but I only have the makings of a ham sandwich.. :weep :weep
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Hmmm will either be a turkey roll with coleslaw and egg salad or a chicken fillet sandwich with taco sauce. Starving!
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Oooooh ladies some great ideas here! I'll have to see what I have in the fridge!
streaks Posts: 3592
This thread is making me hungry,is that hot chicken sandwich with taco sauce from superquinn ssf? Mmmmmmmmm nom nom nom
puddin2 Posts: 1093
I have a mish mash type salad! Lettuce, peppers, tomato, fried thin steak! With Braston sweet chilli mayo yummers!!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":32zsiuwz]This thread is making me hungry,is that hot chicken sandwich with taco sauce from superquinn ssf? Mmmmmmmmm nom nom nom[/quote:32zsiuwz] Oh yes it is! Soooooo good...