What's for lunch today?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
I'm having a lovely hot cup of coffee, two slices of toast with low low cheese slices yum yum O:o) Off for a nice long walk in the sunshine now :o)ll
nelswife Posts: 3869
Got lovely turnover bread in tesco last night so just having a ham sandwich on that, bottle of water...might sit outside and eat it
Dollydel Posts: 1726
Plain old tuna salad for me. All the girls in office are getting hot chicken wraps- oh to be thin and able to eat thing! O:|
wwwife Posts: 948
Im having 2 bread no butter with tomato and onion. I Know very exciting but only 9 weeks till the wedding :o)ll
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i had a glenisk youghurt, ham sandwich and i just bought myself a sneaky kitkat senses, and a bottle of water :wv
Jawl Posts: 8881
I have McCambridges Bread with lovely fresh crumbed ham, a slice of Low Low Cheddar, Tomato and Lettuce - yum!!! :wv
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I haven't any lunch with me today.... so I have to pop out and get something - no idea though!
ott Posts: 3920
I had a chicken and pasta salad with tomato and roast peppers, my daily can of diet coke and now I'm having some pu-erh tea.
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Just ate a ham,cheese,oinion & tomato sandwich made with Brennans pumkin and linseed bread :lvs that bread, now having a peach and apricot yogurt!
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="ott":1e3z7ku8]I had a chicken and pasta salad with tomato and roast peppers, my daily can of diet coke and now I'm having some pu-erh tea.[/quote:1e3z7ku8] I am loving Pu Erh tea with a hint of blackcurrant!