What's Holles Street Like - Be Honest!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
The question says it all!! :thnk :wv
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
breeze Posts: 1175
My sister had her son there back in may and she said all the midwifes were lovely really helpful. It was her first and she had no complaints. If next month is my month i'll be going there i had our DS in mount Carmel so i cant really comment only on what my sis said. HTH :compress
BONSER Posts: 82
I am attending there, well just had one visit, i have to be honest I thought it was a bit daunting, dont get me wrong it was okay but i felt like it could be better.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I was born there :-8 hoping to go there myself
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I attended holle st for the pregnancy that I lost at six months. I was up and down like a yo yo from Wicklow and stayed in numerous times as I was hemmoraging throughout. They were amazing I have to say. Even though my memories are not the best as I lost my baby there I would highly recommend it. We were going to go to Mount Carmel but if you are having problems as I was, then they send you there anyway. I found the mid wives really really great - and wouldn't go anywhere else personally. hope that helps!
*seahorse Posts: 1122
I had both my babies there, the first public, 2nd semi-p just 2 months ago. They are fantastic, the staff, the place everything, id go back in a heartbeat. Food isnt bad either considering...
EVIE78 Posts: 687
I had my 2 boys there, my youngest only 8 months ago they are great no complaints. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MrsMeggy Posts: 367
Delighed to hear such positive eperiances I am having the our baby there (please God) and I have only been to the the Semi private Clinic, not been in the main hospital yet, will be for our scan on the 8th of March. Mind you I was born there as well so I have technially been in there before.
twinssep Posts: 1242
hey christmas b I had my twins there in sept 7 weeks early and they r fab the midwifes are fantastic i was in hospital for 13 weeks i have wrtten a previous post on this but the team are the best i actually wouldnt be here only for them i was very sick after the birth and neither would my little angels i would recomend them in a heartbeat O:o)