What's the last item/items of clothing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
You bought for yourself? Just wondering what people are buying for Autumn. I'll answer below.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I bought a lovely 3/4 length beige jacket - it's fab!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
a jumper in h&m which has leopard skin design on it. has 3/4 length sleeves and ruffled around the shoulders (if that's the right word)
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
This dress from Monsoon tahst I bought last Saturday :lvs . I thought it would be nice for work especially when I have seminars to go to and I could wear it out for drinks too.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
A fitted pink shirt in River Island that can be dressed up or down. I've only worn it once but I love it. Gorgeous dress MrsDodders.
I bought 2 dresses in Penneys for going out, cheap as anything and I fell in love with them! Bought a leopard print number in New Look, which fits, but not the way I want it too, so that's my dieting 'carrot on a stick' I will be wearing it for xmas :o0 2 pairs of skinny jeans, indigo and stone wash to wear with everything A short denim skirt to wear with leggings/tights and ankle boots A plain black jumper v neck, to go with many things A cream aran type bit of knitwear Tan ankle boots Opaque Black tights Floral tunic dress Velour suit (how chav :o0 ) but handy for when I'm going to the pool Deffo more but I can't think. They're the basics though. I had a major splurge.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Were they all in the one shopping trip Jawl?? I'm officially green with envy!
[quote="FlexyDee":i3zqc93w]I bought a lovely 3/4 length beige jacket - it's fab![/quote:i3zqc93w] I so need a new coat!
[quote="LiveLaughLove":184ggccp]a jumper in h&m which has leopard skin design on it. has 3/4 length sleeves and ruffled around the shoulders (if that's the right word)[/quote:184ggccp] Oh I like the sound of that!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":3i5e6qyn]Were they all in the one shopping trip Jawl?? I'm officially green with envy![/quote:3i5e6qyn] +1