Menu

What's the...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
craic?
clucky Posts: 26471
i couldnt sleep last night i was so excited that Michael Owen was back in shortssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wish he would go back to the pool
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I'm really wanting some pancakes with maple syrup!!! >:o)
[quote="Christmas B":3vxvsv1p]I'm really wanting some pancakes with maple syrup!!! >:o)[/quote:3vxvsv1p] well you cant have them
jen2 Posts: 3106
Hey Im drugged up to my eye balls as usual at this time of the morning. :o0 What the story with you?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote:2osmfnfm]I'm really wanting some pancakes with maple syrup!!! [/quote:2osmfnfm] Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="Christmas B":2diqi944]I'm really wanting some pancakes with maple syrup!!! >:o)[/quote:2diqi944] oooohhh me to
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
did u read the metro this morning theres a piece on biaduit , did you happen to hear about them :o0 And in the sports section Crouch was firing shots in goal at Fowlers arse! thats right,,,,, fowler was bent over in goal with his ass in the air for the lads to do target practice ahead of tonites game roll on footie , gu wan the pool!!!!
[quote:1sbbb3zz]And in the sports section Crouch was firing shots in goal at Fowlers arse! thats right,,,,, fowler was bent over in goal with his ass in the air for the lads to do target practice ahead of tonites game roll on footie , gu wan the pool!!!![/quote:1sbbb3zz] oh balls is the Pool match tonight? i thought it was tmara
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
[quote:ap79acne]Clucky Posted: 01 May 2007 09:18 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quote: And in the sports section Crouch was firing shots in goal at Fowlers arse! thats right,,,,, fowler was bent over in goal with his ass in the air for the lads to do target practice ahead of tonites game roll on footie , gu wan the pool!!!! oh balls is the Pool match tonight? i thought it was tmara [/quote:ap79acne] call your self a pool fan , shame on you clucks !!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll can't wait for them to ruin Mourinho's dreams altogether the w*banker !!!