What's your favourite "thing"?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SunnyK Posts: 3834
Ok now I'm not talking about laptop, iPhone, Kindle etc - just random small thing that you think is great and couldn't be without. Mine is a hot water bottle. The amount I use them in the winter. I can't afford to have the gas on the whole time at home so in the cold weather I'd always have one at my feet in bed and would often curl up on the sofa with a book or watching tv with a hot bottle - think it's just such a clever invention! What's yours??
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Mine is my thumb - cos I suck it. I love sucking my thumb and I also collect hairs and wrap them around my fingers so stray hairs too. MMMMmmmmm!
mammy2011 Posts: 1388
My handbag. I have loads but i mean the one i am using at any given time, it contains my life!
puddin2 Posts: 1093
my teddy bear that I've had since I was born :lvs Can only have him in bed with me when H2B is not there as he attacks him :o0 (jealous maybe!!!)
disney08 Posts: 575
[quote="SunnyK"]Ok now I'm not talking about laptop, iPhone, Kindle etc - just random small thing that you think is great and couldn't be without. Mine is a hot water bottle. The amount I use them in the winter. I can't afford to have the gas on the whole time at home so in the cold weather I'd always have one at my feet in bed and would often curl up on the sofa with a book or watching tv with a hot bottle - think it's just such a clever invention! [quote] +1 for the humble hotwater bottle. Having one at the foot of the bed is a must. I also love to put one behind my back when sitting on the sofa, I stay nice & toasty - otherwise DH would be melting as I like the room so warm. My other favourite thing - mascara. A godsend for making me look awake even on days where I need another 6 or 7 hours in bed, and such a simple thing too!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="BrideOfRecession":2pzfgmnr]Mine is my thumb - cos I suck it. I love sucking my thumb and I also collect hairs and wrap them around my fingers so stray hairs too. MMMMmmmmm![/quote:2pzfgmnr] :o0 are you my sister!! She does this too, The thumb sucking though not the hairs. :o0 My Favourite thing is doodling. I doodle at work, I doodle at home. I'm always doodling, The last two weeks, I'm doodling little snails!! :-8 I dont know what that is about though! :-8
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
Tea.
Chocolatebuttons Posts: 369
[quote="Bonnie Parker":3e5schec]Tea.[/quote:3e5schec] Second the tea. Tea tea tea all day long. It's the simple things that keep me happy. Now if I could only leave the biscuits out of it I would be fine.......NEVER gonna happen.
ianstuart Posts: 1947
My electric blanket . I use it all year around and there is nothing nicer than a toasty hot bed.
teapotty Posts: 2085
[quote="Chocolatebuttons":2olb9xpy][quote="Bonnie Parker":2olb9xpy]Tea.[/quote:2olb9xpy] Second the tea. Tea tea tea all day long .[/quote:2olb9xpy] I third tea! I love those fluffy slipper socks for keeping my icey feet warm.