What's your ideal weight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovesshoes Posts: 3
I am 5ft 6" and weigh 138lbs...just wondering what yours is and if you're happy with your weight?
wouldntseemeinameringue Posts: 777
I'm 5'10" and weigh 163lbs. I'm happy when I'm 154lbs so I've a bit of work to do but nothing too major, happy enough with my figure.
thirdtimelucky Posts: 857
I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 179lbs. The heaviest I've ever been in my life!! My goal is to get down to 137lbs which is the max for my height.
goblyn Posts: 796
I'm 5ft 5 and 182lbs I have put on 35lbs since I moved in with H2B 2 years ago and he as put on the same (its all his fault O:o) ) So the goal is to loose that 35lbs before the wedding and maybe a bit more.
beana Posts: 306
Hiya, im 5 5 and weight about 147 pounds. Not too happy with my weight at the mo, know what i need to do but its just getting motivated :-8 . love to lose about a stone r there abouts for my wedding in August. Like to have curves but less off em if you know what i mean :o)ll :o)ll
MsPlanner Posts: 212
Hi, I'm 5' and now at 150lbs. I've always struggled with my weight but never was this heavy. So just started Cambridge diet today and I'm hoping to be down to 110lbs by 2nd week in May. For the last couple of months I was saying I'd like to loose the weight, but now I really WANT to loose it so fingers crossed - we CAN do it. :o)ll
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
Hiya, I'm about 5'4, 5'5 and weigh 163lbs, nearly died when I weighed myself yesterday and realised, want to lose approx 30lbs in 5 months before the wedding, I know its the last chance saloon before the big day and am 100% focused on reaching my end goal, the hardest thing was trying to get my head around the fact, I'm getting married in just over 5 months and since xmas passed, its become so much more a reality :eek I'll be happy when I reach my target, I need to do this, I WILL DO THIS!
2009 Bride Posts: 990
I'm 5'5 and weigh 154lbs. Was told by doc I need to lose a stone for health reasons, right now it looks like mission impossible! O:|
happilyeverafter Posts: 299
Im 5' 5.5" and i weight 123-126lbs. My weight is usualy between these as i drink 3litres plus a day so it can vary a good bit depending how much water is left inside me :o0 :o0 :o0 I dont really want to loose weight as such but really want to tone up and get rid of the wobbly bits.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I'm 5ft 4, as of this morning I was 119.2 pounds, I want to get back down to 105 to 107 pounds which is where I was about nine months ago.