What shoes would you wear with this..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
Can I ask your advice yet again girls please.......I bought this dress for a wedding and don't know what shoes to get to go with it. The base of the dress looks white but its actually a biscuity colour. thanks :thnk
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
Maybe pick up the biscuity colour in the dress then with biscuity or nude coloured shoes?
thanks cherrychapstick, I was thinking going with nude you go with peep shoes or courts? I'm going shopping on saturday so will bring the dress with me.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
what about blue??
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
id go for aqua blue
thanks girls, blue would be quite nice....now just to find them!!! :weep (i'm not too fond of shopping...wedding is in two weeks!)
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Blue if you can find them, if not nude would be lovely too
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
I definately think Nude Peep Toe shoes - Blue would look lovely, but you'd get more use out of the nudes :wv
Peep toe or court shoes, either would be fine. I was going to suggest blue too, but i think it might be a bit too matchy matchy, plus would you wear them again? And theres the hassle trying to find the perfect shade of light blue at this time of year, its all autumn/winter colours now, and a bag too! But nude should be no problem to find. I would pick up the blue with jewellery, but very simple as the dress is quite busy and has a high neckline, or a pashmina maybe?
New look has some nude shoes And MissSelfridge