What size bags?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all just about finished packing my labour and hosp bag! Im laughing cause in the hosp bag its mainly just baby things compared to things for me!!! The amount of stuff :o0 Anyway Im bringing just a norm size suitcase for hosp bag, does that sound ok or too big??? Then for labour bag Im taking a small beach bag, with a struggle to get it to close :-8 What size bag are you bringing to labour ward???
Mari yay Posts: 4045
This might help
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I'm brining overnight shoulder bag for labour ward & cabin size bag for main ward - we were told space is a premium to don't bring massive bags in. Also your DH can bring stuff in & out to you so I plan on leaving various bits stacked at home to be brought in if needed!
adelz Posts: 3088
Thanks girls, I had stuff in cabin size bag for ward but didn't have any room for babs things after towels nappies wipes etc etc. So going with norm size one. Can send home things as you all say. But will leave it in car til needed. Then as for labour bag, if I pack it again Ill drive myself crazy! On our list for hospital it says for the labour ward for babs, we need to bring two blankets???? Do you think that's the cellular blankets they talking about cuz in the list for the ward they also have mentioned two blankets on that list! So confused now and don't know what that all about :-8