what test did you all use?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Me Julia Posts: 1352
I am just going mad here.......... Tried the first response and still negative........due AF yest or today, 14 dpo. I dont have internet access over the weekend and its going to drive me mad not having you all to ask questions!!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ooooohhhhhhh !! I used the clearblue one the day my AF was due. Is your cycle regular? I know with some girls though they got a few BFNs before a BFP. Fingers crossed for you hon :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
i used the digital two pack 1 just becuase i was desparate to know either way just becuase its clearer and no messing around analysing the stick and its lines. :o0 best of luck which ever test you use xx :lvs
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I used 2 digital clearblue tests and both were positive AF was about 2 days late
thanks tigletts It is kind of regular.....was always 28 days before MC then since feb it was 28 days from d and c till first af, then 32 days and now i am on day 29, however i ov on day 15 this month and i read luteal phase always remains the same. so i should be due today. I just need to get through tonight, am in on my own and will drive myself mad thinking about it.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
when i tested before i used first response, clearblue or the pregnancy sticks
oh and thanks dolly and sarah and strawberry shortcake. I was repling to tigletts when your messages came through.
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi mrs i used first response 3 days after af was due i got positive but day af due got bfn
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Any symptoms or anything? You could always get a clear blue test on the way home !
the moms Posts: 1427
I used first response the day af was due and got bfp. Best of luck!!