What the hell is going on!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
It's a well known fact in my family that I'm as clumsy as hell, but this is getting ridiculous now! I'm covered in bruises at the moment, but I've no idea how they happend :duh: I somehow got one on my right thigh, didn't look too big or bad at the start - it's bigger now and sweet Jesus it's sore! Typically, once you have a bruise, you'll always manage to knock against it - or is that just me! A lot of my bruises are around the thight area, the joys of being tall and sitting at a desk all day. I could walk through a door, yet I can manage to bang my elbow/hand/a finger off the damn thing. I also get them on my arms and on my shins too. Last night when I was sitting on the couch, something caught my eye - oh what a surprise....another bruise. Not just one, three on the same arm!! :duh: What the hell is going on!? They weren't there all day yesterday, I don't remember bumping into anything at all yesterday-bloody miracle, so I'm guessing my body just throwing out bruises there, just for the craic! :) I should take shares out in Nelsons because I use so much of their Arnica cream :o0
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
i often find bruises of unknown origin!! just wondering if you have had a recent blood test? could be low levels platelets.
paperclips Posts: 3146
I bruise really easily too. We have a wedding this wend so I am going around like I'm wrapped in cotton wool so I wont have that many bruises on show! In my wedding pictures I have two bruises on the right arm, which are really visible. At my BILs wedding, I have bruises on my arms and legs and its visible in his wedding album too! Its a running joke with friends of ours to see how many bruises I have when weddings come around! On Sun night, DH whacked into me and gave me two lovely bruises on my leg. I think he beats me in my sleep!!!
Synergy Posts: 2768
[quote="mochara":2e22ek1u] I think he beats me in my sleep!!![/quote:2e22ek1u] :o0 :o0 I know my OH does, he's constantly lashing his arms about in his sleep. I'm mangled :o0
It was suggested by someone that it could be a middle ear issue - hubby nearly wet himself from laughing.....he thought we were messing, he'd never heard of us having a middle ear! I tried to explain that it's to do with your balance, his answer was "Then you're fcked! :o0 " I might get the bloods checked out, just to see if there's anything odd going on. Hubby knows full well how quickly I bruise, yet he still does mess fighting. Years ago he said he told me he'd teach me how to defend myself - because I hit like a gir, huh.....He showed me how to do really quick digs to the shoulder - he regrets it now.....[b:3vvo8pd6]I AM THE REIGNING CHAMPION OF DEAD ARMS 2011!!!![/b:3vvo8pd6] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o0
:o0 :o0 They're big kids aren't they. My fella loves play fighting too. They always have to get you down on the ground, what's that all about! :o0 Just cos we're winning!
[quote="Synergy":26ta4ajy]:o0 :o0 They're big kids aren't they. My fella loves play fighting too. They always have to get you down on the ground, what's that all about! :o0 Just cos we're winning![/quote:26ta4ajy] My guess is that he's a horny devil and just wants his wicked way with you!! >:o) :o)ll
:o0 :o0 Always looking for an opportunity :o0 :o0 Did you ever get bruised/ damage yourself while doing the deed? I fell off his bed years ago when we were first going out and nearly broke my neck. Like how would you explain that to the ambulance driver :o0 and I still had my boots on :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
[quote="Synergy":18mp2q9q]:o0 :o0 Always looking for an opportunity :o0 :o0 Did you ever get bruised/ damage yourself while doing the deed? I fell off his bed years ago when we were first going out and nearly broke my neck. Like how would you explain that to the ambulance driver :o0 and I still had my boots on :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:18mp2q9q] Once in the early days of the relationship, when we were in the throws of it, we had to switch around to the side of the bed - because I nearly knocked myself out with the headboard wallops!! :-8 :o0