What time is your ceremony?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

edit Posts: 982
Our church just phoned to confirm the time. :o)ll She said is 1pm ok and I said fine, but now I'm wondering is that too early? We're not too far from the church (5-1o min drive) and there'll be myself, 3 BMs and my mam getting hairs and make up done. Do ya reckon that'll be ok?
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
Our ceremony is on at one too - suits me fine - a longer day :o)ll :o)ll
RainbowBrite Posts: 646
12 noon! Early I know and must check with the church but we've to travel to the reception and by the time photos are taken don't want guests waiting all day for dinner!!
edit Posts: 982
[quote="Mrs2008":4lbwlwsb]Our ceremony is on at one too - suits me fine - a longer day :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:4lbwlwsb] Yeh, we can wear our dresses for longer :o)ll I'm sleeping in that thing :-8
mrs ants Posts: 813
We are getting married at 1pm due to daylight really for photos. I would have rathered 2pm but hey as Mrs2008 said a longer day will be had by all which is great :o)ll :o)ll
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
1:30 for us, not too early and not too late!
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
12.30 due to light thats what we were told to do!!! once again longer day for us!!! though i know early start for everyone, hoping most people will try and come night before to save them some time db
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
We are 1.30pm too. I was asked what time I wanted between 1 & 2 so I went 4 the middle! My church just does the one wedding a day so it's grand! :wv
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
We are getting married at 1.00pm, we choose the time ourselves. *)
bagobones33 Posts: 537
one as its in february