What to do with MOB and MOG instead of hen

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

preghopes Posts: 468
Hi just wondering what could I do with MOB and MOG before wedding. I ahve had my hen and it was just friends on it. But would like to do something with them and maybe a few close friends a week or 2 before the wedding. Just to do something with them too.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
we are doing a spa wknd with the mothers. There is only 9 going to it. Its in belfast and we have a pamper day, with dinner and staying over for the night
OOB Posts: 639
Would be interested in this too.....I was thinking dinner maybe although H2B's mum is elderly and is killed from reminding me that she doesn't go in for much fuss :action34
Caroline Fraher Posts: 480
Hi there - I had a Honeymoon party a couple of weeks before my wedding. My mother and some of my aunts and my friends came along - basically they were to bring me something I could use on my honeymoon - nothing expensive or anything like that - more like fun things...I got some bikinis, a pregnancy test (!! - which I haven't had to use yet...!!), foot creams - I thought I'd get loads of suncreams, but I didn't get one bottle!!! :o0 Another variation that a friend of mine had was a naughty and nice party - again the guests bring along a 2 small gifts - one to be naughty (condoms, lacy knickers...) and the other to be nice (pyjamas, creams etc.) - these are basically the updated variation of a kitchen party but still lots of fun to be had!! All the best :wv