What to drink at work do

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gogogirl Posts: 1071
What should I drink at my work do. Do you start on wine at dinner and move on to spirits or do you stick with the wine and pay the consequences??
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Deffo not wine all night! I'm always on my ear when I drink it for the entire night. Its funny - I'm fine drinking it at home or with dinner. I think its cos you end up drinking either a large glass of wine or one of those little bottles for every round - so others will have had 4 bottles of beer and you will have had a full bottle of wine!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I ended up drinking vodka all night at mine and paid big time for it, should have stuck to just beer
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Lucious red wine at the meal then move onto the vodkas!!!! O-O
curliwurli Posts: 3369
[quote="Christmas B":2fuxk7fn]Lucious red wine at the meal then move onto the vodkas!!!! O-O[/quote:2fuxk7fn] my sentiments exactly :o0
Shin Posts: 8515
sure f"ck it, throw it all down your neck, it just speeds up the inevitable anyway :o0
GotPreggers Posts: 988
Deffo, don't drink wine all night, did this last Saturday night and spent all day Sunday suffering the consequences :hic
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I would drink wine all night, as if I were to mix my drinks at all I would be in a hoop and wouldn't risk that at a work party. :hic
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
snap! i can't mix AT ALL! i stick to vodka... through experimenting i've discovered this is the only drink i can last all night on and not feel too bad the next day.. although, i didnt do too bad last week on the vodkas and baileys cocktail mixed in... >:o)
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Stick to 7Up, it's what i should have done last night! ;o(