What to get Hubby - 30th Birthday?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Does anyone have any ideas for birthday present for 30th birthdat?fpr hubby in June? We only recently got married so had a great holiday away and he is massive Liverpool fan so for wedding present got him a signed Liverpool jersey by all the team. I want to do something different and something he will remember so all suggestions welcome :wv
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Its DH's 30th in July and im bringing him to brussels for it and then for the august bank holiday weekend providing the weather is ok im having a big bbq and going real tacky as he'll die im getting a kissagram and having the house filled with balloons ect...., he'll die but I dont care :o0
chrisdeakin-dj Posts: 182
if he's into motorsport and your budget would stretch to it a voucher for Mondello would be good. Or (if he's into photography or art and to shamelessly plug my new website!) you could win him a Euro200 voucher to get a picture printed on canvas. The competition is at Its a dog website but the voucher could be spent on anything, including framing, pop art prints, etc. Also great T-shirts, etc. at