What to sky+?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Ok our sky box is getting empty. Most of our programmes have finished so I need some ideas. As we have just been watching recorded progs I've no idea what's on? So what I have sky+ - next top models, got to dance, have tallafornia series linked, biggest losers. Basically any trash stuff. Also like skins, greys anatomy, misfits, royal pains. What we watch together- boardwalk empire, rookie blue, dexter, heroes, raw, love hate, new girl. So what's the big things on at the mo, that you would recommend.
Mari yay Posts: 4045
There's a new series called Unforgettable, only seen one episode so far but it seems good. Body of Proof is on alibi, it's a goody too, just started the second series. New Girl on Channel 4 is hilarious, just after starting as well. And we usually have an episode or 3 of the Big Bang Theory as well!
mackenzie Posts: 190
"homeland" it is on rte 2 on Friday nights it is 2 episodes in very very good. Claire Danes just won a golden globe for it. You may still catch them on rte player.
gopro Posts: 1801
stella on sky, is on friday night-repeated tonight. the lead is the one nessa from gavin and stacey.
dion Posts: 986
does anyone else have this problem on sky +, when they press record series, yet it still only records one episode, searched the settings and cant seem to find the problem...sorry if that's a little off topic..
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
What about "How I Met Your Mother" on E4, "Lost Girl" on SyFy (Thursday night at 9), "Hustle" BBC
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Thanks ladies. Some good choices. Was thinking of homeland and unforgettable alright. Some I watch already and some I'd never heard of. Knew I could count on you.
ontheway Posts: 432
The good wife on E4 and Blue Bloods on Sky atlantic is on its mid season break at the min.
boodlesdoodles Posts: 900
+1 to The Good Wife. Dh got me the series 1&2 boxset for Christmas, coming near the end of it now, and its really good. Its made these pregnancy induced sleepless nights a bit shorter.
rianna Posts: 770
[quote="dion":1id7cnec]does anyone else have this problem on sky +, when they press record series, yet it still only records one episode, searched the settings and cant seem to find the problem...sorry if that's a little off topic..[/quote:1id7cnec] Sometimes I get random things happening and a reset usually sorts it. To reset it, plug it out for 3 full minutes, then plug it back in but leave it on standby for 1 full minute and then turn it on as normal. Hopefully that will work for you!