What to throw instead of bouquet?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dellol Posts: 315
Hi Girlies, Not long now as my ticker will show..... :o)ll :o)ll I need some suggestions please! I want to hold on to my bouquet as do my bridesmaids! I don't want to throw my garter as I got it made and personalised for h2b :-8 :-8 Any suggestions on what to throw to the female guests (or male with trousers rolled up :o0 :o0 ) that would mean something preferably.....Thanks in advance..... :thnk Dellol
chefmaid Posts: 2426
one of my friends had a small bouqet made up to throw.. she didnt want to throw hers.. But thats the only wedding i have been to that it was thrown - At all other weddings its never been done :-8
Valkstar Posts: 2747
My friend got a cheap one made too just to throw, and she got hers framed.
Thanks girls, I suppose getting one made up to throw is the way to go, I guess I was just looking for something a bit different....Thanks again... :thnk :thnk Dellol ps Not long now either Valkstar...... :o)ll
bucketofchips Posts: 1913
I didn't have a bouquet but my florist included a miniature version of a bouquet as part of our floral cost - aka - she was going to make up a miniature version of all the flowers we had at our reception. Can you ask your florist for something similar? I didn't want it as I wasn't planning on throwing a bouquet but it would cost them nothing to add it to your order. Here in Oz that's standard with all weddings and is free of charge. If you're spending a bit of money or even if not, I think most florists would include a mini version for free.
Valkstar Posts: 2747
[quote="dellol":2vsdq7o7]Thanks girls, I suppose getting one made up to throw is the way to go, I guess I was just looking for something a bit different....Thanks again... :thnk :thnk Dellol ps Not long now either Valkstar...... :o)ll[/quote:2vsdq7o7] I know....don't know whether to be :o)ll or :eek :o0
Do both Valkstar, you're a biker, enjoy the ride, it seriously goes too quick........ O-O
mrs.july Posts: 3167
my bms got me a bouquet made up of sweets for my hen-we never ate them so thinnking of throwing that! no idea where they got it though!
Paddy Whack Posts: 1399
....a wobbler perhaps?
deda Posts: 1220
Friend of mine did the same - made up a little bouquet for throwing - good idea I thought