what tunes make your night??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
if your out for a night out, or at a wedding, what songs are your fav to hear that really make the night for you?? :wv
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I only dance really at weddings, otherwise I'm too self conscious... ACDC - Thunderstruck Sultans of Ping - Where's me jumper Guaranteed to have me running for cover - Mundy - Galway Girl :hic Sawdoctors :hic
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Sex on Fire or Use Somebody for sure! Also Johnny Cash songs get me going and lots of other people to! Neil Diamond of course - these are the old favourite's right!! ETA: the above is what I would like to hear bands playing! for a DJ - its different (besides Kings of Leon) - Rihanna - Only girl in the World - Black Eyed Peas - addicted (can't get enough) - Britney - Womanizer - Flo Rida - Low - House of Pain = Jump and any 90's disco music - Rhythm is a dancer and so on. Easily pleased - lol!!!
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
I'm really into my dance music and i love the classic 90's dance music. I love it when a DJ plays a set at the end of the night. Maniac springs to mind :o0 Oh and LMFAO shufflin is another one that gets me going :o0
zoesmama Posts: 2774
I'd say I too only dance at weddings etc. Songs for me are :- i Gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas Sing Hallelujah - Dr Alban Anything really by the Saw Doctors Thunderstruck - AC/DC Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana Debaser - The Pixies Sweet Child o' Mine - Guns 'n Roses Crazy in Love - Beyonce I see you Baby - Groove Armada Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes baby I don't Care - Transvision Vamp Place you Hands - Reef Song 2 - Blur Take me Out - Franz Ferdinand Stuck in the middle with you - Steeler's Wheel Celebrate - An Emotional Fish And for me and DH to dance to Anything by Sinatra, Nina Simone etc Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin
[quote:2r8kae0k]Re: what tunes make your night?? Post by zoesmama ยป 12 Sep 2011 15:52 I'd say I too only dance at weddings etc. Songs for me are :- i Gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas Sing Hallelujah - Dr Alban Anything really by the Saw Doctors Thunderstruck - AC/DC Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana Debaser - The Pixies Sweet Child o' Mine - Guns 'n Roses Crazy in Love - Beyonce I see you Baby - Groove Armada Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes baby I don't Care - Transvision Vamp Place you Hands - Reef Song 2 - Blur Take me Out - Franz Ferdinand Stuck in the middle with you - Steeler's Wheel Celebrate - An Emotional Fish And for me and DH to dance to Anything by Sinatra, Nina Simone etc Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin[/quote:2r8kae0k] Great choices!!! You've got me bopping (in my head)... 'Cept the Sawdoctors - TutTut :o0
[quote="Retiredbride":5ffriqmh][quote:5ffriqmh] Great choices!!! You've got me bopping (in my head)... 'Cept the Sawdoctors - TutTut :o0[/quote:5ffriqmh][/quote:5ffriqmh] when I was in college I lived in France for a few months and my flatmate was from Galway and she played them a lot - they grew on me - and they always remind me of her :lvs
Thinking of more now ! Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi Mr Brightside - The Killers
Zoesmama - I think you should get the title WOl Official DJ or DJ Queen. You'd have us rocking all day and night. :hyper: :o)ll
lola bride Posts: 794
[quote="FoxyLockz":3mkhvx9y]I'm really into my dance music and i love the classic 90's dance music. I love it when a DJ plays a set at the end of the night. [b:3mkhvx9y]Maniac[/b:3mkhvx9y] springs to mind :o0 Oh and LMFAO shufflin is another one that gets me going :o0[/quote:3mkhvx9y] Was at a wedding the weekend and we were all saying the DJ better play this. He did, I missed it and had to get him to play it again, one of the last songs and really gets everyone up. (well under 40's anyway)