What veil with this dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
Only leaving this up for a short time as I dont want to have a pic of my dress up for too long. So don''t quote me on this one or it will stay up. Thanks :-8 Im torn between fingertip and floor length. NOT going with cathedral. Way too long for me.... Took down pic.. Thanks for the help! O-O
happyfamily Posts: 3323
I think fingertip with a little lace edging would be gorgeous. Love the dress!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Not what you want to hear I guess but my instinct is no veil, love the back it's a stunning dress.
Im thinking fingertip too!! But them everyone says.. No long veils make the back of the dress! To be indecisive!! Bellisima.. I suppose I never even thought of not wearing one as I feel like its my only chance! (unless I make my communion again! Thanks for the compliments girls! Its not as shiny as that in real life either!
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
I also think fingertip or elbow length. Dress is fab :lvs But just for the cermony as I think your dress will be fab without a veil also
paperclips Posts: 3146
Defo fingertip! I wore a one shoulder dress and wore a fingertip veil and it finished off the whole look completely. I :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs your dress, stunning!
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
id go for fingertip veil, your dress is stunning :lvs :lvs
sunchild Posts: 86
Definetly chapel...it should go out a little bit further than the train on your dress..personally I'd go with catherdral...I've uploaded an image to show you what I mean...I'm taking my veil off after the photos before the meal so I don't really care how long the veil is..I think fingertip would cut off the flow of the dress...
Girls thanks a million for all the responses... Im leaning towards fingertip as I think it would be nice to end it where the detailing on the dress ends. Thanks again for taking the time to reply!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Ah raging I didn't get to see your dress jasper!!!