WHAT VITS ETC TO TAKE?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

daisydoll Posts: 68
JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU S CAN ADVISE VITS OR MINERALS TO TAKE BEFORE THE WINTER SETS IN. I HAVE A LOW IMMUNE SYSTEM AND PRONE TO EVERY SINGLE COLD OR SNIFFLE GOING. IM GETTING WED IN FEB SO MAYBE I NEED TO BUILD MYSELF AND H2B UP BEFORE THE STRESS ETC WILL TAKE EFFECT ON MY POOR SYSTEM. ANY RECOMMENNDATIONS?
ela28 Posts: 2552
[quote="daisydoll":3brs7156]JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU S CAN ADVISE VITS OR MINERALS TO TAKE BEFORE THE WINTER SETS IN. I HAVE A LOW IMMUNE SYSTEM AND PRONE TO EVERY SINGLE COLD OR SNIFFLE GOING. IM GETTING WED IN FEB SO MAYBE I NEED TO BUILD MYSELF AND H2B UP BEFORE THE STRESS ETC WILL TAKE EFFECT ON MY POOR SYSTEM. ANY RECOMMENNDATIONS?[/quote:3brs7156] daisy your best bet would be going into a health shop and asking in there,they recommended one to me before but I can't remember what they were called,the girls in there would have a good idea of what's best :wv
Sligogal Posts: 10
I think Vitamin C is always good to take for the 'cold season'...
dewdee Posts: 444
I take Patrick Holford's multi vitamin, immune C and fish oils and find them excellent.
DaisyB Posts: 1708
me and h2b are taking beeline echinachea and zinc it is meant to be good for the immune system. i also have drops of it to put in my sons drinks.
MilliVanilli Posts: 72
Echineacha (spelling?!) is supposed to the business for warding off colds and stuff but I'm getting married in March so am planning a trip soon to the local healthfood shop for a chat to get sorted- am prone to coldsores but have heard that Vitamin E is good for keeping those at bay- can you imagine a massive coldsore on the big day- jaysus!!! :eek