What was you favourite Michael Jackson song

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Mine was the earth song. I thought the song and video were amazing :wv
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
There are so many that I love but it would probably be [b:1c3rbqhj]Smooth Criminal[/b:1c3rbqhj]...always makes me wana dance...puts me in great form :o)ll
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
So many to choose from. The intro from Don't Stop Til You Get Enough is brilliant. Blame It On The Boogie makes me want to dance every time I hear it, Billie Jean - fabulous, The Way You Make Me Feel - magic, couldn't pick a favourite!
candypants Posts: 8575
i love ben!
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
My friend text to say they played Ben on the radio a little while ago and she was bawling :o( Such a lovely song.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Awww forgot about Ben! If I hear You Are Not Alone Today I'll be off. That song makes me cry anyway but it'll seem so much more relevant today
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
billie jean :o)ll
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
im is billy jean! when i was in college part of my course i had to make a music video. decided to do billy jean. got my h2b to dance & lip sync in it! (can do the moon walk) even now looks good. filmed it in a cool nite club with floor to ceiling coloured wall panels that changes in time to the music even got him to dance on the bar! had great laugh making it! :o0 :o0 :o0 (everybody said when the seen it, that guy must really love you to do it!) :xxx
mrswifey08 Posts: 126
Bilie jean & ben : :o)ll :o)ll When I was dirving into work they were playing Bilie Jean. It is such a shock :o(
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Man in the Mirror ....and Billie jean....there classics he was supper talented and supper strange ..........