What was your cm like before you got your bfp?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

waffle Posts: 167
Hi girls. Congrats to you all by the way :wv Like the title says I'm just wondering what your cm was like before you got your bfp? My AF was due yesterday and thankfully nothing had happened so far :o)ll :o)ll I'm terrified every time I go to the loo but thank fully instead of AF I find cream coloured / lotion like cm!! I've googled this and there's nothing definite out there. I'm also exhausted ( but this could be due to the insomnia at night) seriously moody ( which is normal pre menstral >:o( ), craving Chinese and crisps ( again this is is normal pre menstral symptom) I'm not bloated which would be a first for me and my boobs don't hurt at all but they never would anyway. I did a cheapie hot this am and got a bfn. I'm going to wait until sat and if AF doesn't arrive by then ill buy a FR but I'm just curious about the cm cos that's new for me ( I think :-8
mummytime Posts: 3149
White coloured lotion type cm was a giveaway for me on all pregnancies ! Good luck
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
Hi there I hope you get your bfp but I would often get this throughout my cycle before I got pregnant. It can however be a sign of increases progesterone which might be in your favour. Good luck
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Lots of women seem to get creamy cm before bfp. I don't I tend to get brown spotting. Good luck to you!!
moanna Posts: 1081
Hi Silini Can I ask a question? how long did you have this. when did it start? was it before AF due? I may be clutching at staws here but i have a very small amount of brown spotting last couple of days. Im CD28 today an no sign of AF yet . we really put our heat and sole into this month and i was convinced I was out when I saw this on wednesday but now im trying to convince myself im still in with a chance, i sometime do get brown cm before AF so maybe its just that :o(
I get it usually a few days before af, but with bfp I get it a few days before that even. Keeping everything crossed for you!
moanna Posts: 1081
oh god i dont know i am soo sick of getting hopes up and then been gutted!! Thanks for your help
Thanks girls. I don't want o jinx things by getting my hopes up. I'm going to be so embarrassed if my AF comes!! Was due 16th so here's hoping Xx
Test test test!!
:weep :weep :weep Mother Nature was messing with me this month :weep :weep So I'm 5 days late. Having positive enough symptoms. No AF cramps. I woke up at 5.30 this am to test....BFN. I'm absolutely gutted. Then to make matters worse AF decided to drop by at 8am. :duh: :duh: :duh: