Menu

What was your first sign of pregnancy?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
Apart from a missed period, what would you say was the first thing that made you think you might be preggers? Or did you just do a test straight away?
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi Joleigh, First sign was sore boobies for me and then positive test result. But everybody is different. Do you think you might be??? Fingers crossed for you *)
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
My boss came over to me carrying a mug of tea and I thought I was going to puke from the smell of it. :-8 That was on the friday, af due on the Sun and did a test that day and got bfp. :o)ll
Well we didnt want to start TTC yet, but I'm just back from HM and P is 11 days late! Boobs were really sore for about 2 days while we were away but they are grand now. I'm tired but only from the long flight home. Dont know if I should test or just hang on incase its just due to all the stress of the wedding etc.
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Definitely the sore boobs!! God I thought my nipples were going to fall off and they were more pointy than normal! Good luck - hope this is your BFP!! :thnk
2006wedding Posts: 965
really sore boobs! and 3 weeks of usual AF symptoms without any AF!
coconuts Posts: 213
I was getting dehydrated really easily and was up in the middle of the night really thirsty. I never knew that was a sign before but apparently some people do get this!
Ooh I'm a bit scared. Might get a test on the way home! Although I dont think I am (if there was a confused smiley face I'd use it now!).
coconuts Posts: 213
Good luck joleigh, let us know!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Probably sore boobies. But I found out I was pregnant very early (bout four weeks) so symptoms hadn't really kicked in. Tirdness and sore boobs were probably my strongest symptoms in early pregancy and even at that my boobs weren't that sore really!! Best of luck anyway let us know!!