What were your symptoms at 4/5 weeks??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarsweet2000ie Posts: 345
Me again girls! Going to be like a constant moan/ worrier on this now that I got my BFP. I feel kinda queasy the past couple days, wee alot and foods I've normally loved - coffee and croissants taste strange now - just not the same!! I also have twinges and pains every so often. Plus I think I'm having more CM. Is all this normal? Please tell me it's all ok! Xx :heartbeat:
hectic Posts: 528
Sounds about normal to me.........I had basically all of the things you're describing.......can't bear to drink coffee still........very sore boobs.......not sleeping......dizzy spells......it's all good! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Emme Posts: 4735
sugarsweetie these symtoms might come and go and I am getting the feeling that you are watching every little thing thats happening like a hawk...really try to relax and enjoy the whole thing. on DS I had two days of symptoms till I got to about 8 weeks when I was just sooooo tired I could barely move. So all the twinges are good. You might feel a little pinchy pain in your ovary and thats a good sign as it's a cyst or something that grows to help the baby...I'm not big on the whole medical end of it!
Mumslove Posts: 528
Sugarsweetie Me and you are going to sisters here over the next few months :o0 I am just as nervous and concerned as you. Whst ypur feeling is,totally normal. I had more symptoms then as I do now. Any symptoms (which werent anything major) i had was in the 4th-5th week. Ive nothing other than a bit of tiredness over the past couple of days The only thing to be concerned about is bleeding and bad cramps. You probably will get strong twinges which should only last a few seconds, if it does continue and is quote painful. Their is no harm asking your doctor to check it out. You'll probably feel period type pains herw and there, but its just your uterus expanding :wv
blondiechick Posts: 1641
Normal. If your symptoms disappear completely then it's time to worry. By completely, I mean your boobs not being dark anymore etc. My symptoms...I am nearly 5 weeks: *) Sore b00bs...sometimes like someone's sticking pins into them, other times like pulled muscles. Not sore all the time. It comes and goes. *) Very dark n1pples *) Dizzy/light headed *) Increased need to pee
Ive had no changes to my boobs and they havent went dark, should I be worried Blondiechick?
blondiechick Posts: 1641
No, no...don't be worried! They will darken! It just means the hormone is still building to make them go darker. What I am saying is that you don't want a total reversal of symptoms, that's all!! no need to worry, every woman is different and every pregnancy is different! If you are worried keep doing the pregnancy tests and watch as the line gets darker each day...it will show you that the hormones are on the up in your body!
sugarsweet2000ie Posts: 345
Mumslove let's be sisters through this :-8 I need somebody to help me through all this!! I don't have dark boobs yet. They are sore though. So sensitive to touch. My wee is quite bright yellow and strong smell. Is that ok?
I reckon your wee is telling you your a little dehydrates. Just drink more fluids
Bellabobs Posts: 250
From what i remember-weeing a lot, crampy pains like the start of a period,tender boobs.