What were your Symptoms before u got your BFP!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Hi Girls, Hope you dont mind me posting here, but have been lurking in the TTC section for a couple of weeks! We have decided to start a trying for a family. :) Now its really one our 3rd month ttc no temping just guess work with ov dates etc... im due my af in about 4 days but have been feeling quite off for last week, bbs are quite tender for about week now, mild heartburn, feeling nauseous this morning, smelling hightened, :hic and twinges on & off in left side near groin, also vivid dreams..now i'm new never took any notice of anything my body would do close to af so I am thinking it probably all in my head. :-8 ..aprt from tender bbs thats certainly not ouch!! So long winded question is what were your early signs if any?? by the way congrats to you all :thnk :wv
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
hey hun :wv the month i got my bfp, the only symptom i had was a bit of spotting and then a pinchy feeling down below, every other month i pimped and thought i was pg but wasnt, i hope u get ur bfp really really soon :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Dee-Lite Posts: 403
Second time around I had tender breasts but not this time around. I also had really really vivid dreams on both pregnancies. Still having them now. Really hope this is your month. All the best
thank you girls....would absolutely love if it was :) but doubt it...but congrats to you both exciting times!! :)
maryalice1 Posts: 268
I was incredibly tired and felt like every muscle was sore. When I got my BFP I was 3 weeks pregnant.
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
my boobs became very sore, and this was the only indication I had before getting the Positive test. I was training for a 10mile road race at the time, so was running up on 6-8 miles that week and the week before, so I put the soreness down to my training bra not being supportive enough! HTH - Good luck! sue
thanks for your reply but my af arrived last night :o( , i am currently doing training as well so my symptoms obviously were that ..ah well upwards and onwards really only starting tbh...but thanks again...good luck with rest of your pregnancy :thnk :wv