What will I have for dinner?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
We have very little in......I have a chicken fillet, chips, etc. I'm leaning towards a chicken pitta with chips. It's just me and Mr. Jawl and he's not eating.
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Run into Tesco and get a jar of Cajun seasoning and some lettuce. Rub the cajun seasoning onto the chicken breast and grill it. Serve it with lettuce and onion with olive oil salt and pepper. YUM!
buddylove Posts: 3288
I love cajun chicken!!! The cajun chicken pitta with chips a winner for me! Or sweet chilli chicken? If thats not for you.. How about using the chicken fillet with some veg for a chicken curry and chips?
Jasper your avatar freaks me out :weep :weep :weep :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
buddylove Posts: 3288
[quote="Lolabelle":e5ygyqdz]Jasper your avatar freaks me out :weep :weep :weep :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:e5ygyqdz] me too actually!!! :o0 :o0 But I thought it was apt for Cheltenham week!! The ones I usually back are always lacking something ! :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
haha i love it jasper :o0 I just remembered i am having szechuan chilli chicken tonight ( its the uncle bens jar and i added garlic, peppers and onions yummy but not the healthiest ). Hubby made it last night and there was me looking forward to a toasted sambo when i get home and now i will have that to look forward to ( at 10.30 tonight :innocent: )
[quote="jasper11":2b4tezv1]The ones I usually back are always lacking something ! :o0[/quote:2b4tezv1] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Mmmm szechuan :o)ll I love asian food but only when its home made or from a proper asian restaurant! Won't find me with a curry chip!
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
me too actually!!! :o0 :o0 But I thought it was apt for Cheltenham week!! The ones I usually back are always lacking something ! :o0[/quote] :yelrotflmaosmilie: