What would go with this???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

graceface Posts: 3632
[img:3siueocz]http://quiz.colourmenu.co.uk/images/1006002455_M.jpg[/img:3siueocz] I'm wearing this but in pale gold for my work Christmas party, but i'm not sure what to wear to go with it, anyone any ideas???
Miah Posts: 2738
Some kind of wrap and strappy sandals? Wouldn't go for an all-gold look though, make the wrap and sandals a different colour to the dress
redwifey Posts: 2932
Maybe put purple with it as a contrast plus purple is very "in" at the moment and loads of it around?
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
edit to say i didnt see the gold bit thought it was silver but ye bronze kind of shoes
2009 Bride Posts: 990
And maybe a nice piece of jewellery for your neck so that it won't look bare! One of those really short cardi's would be nice as well (I know there's a name for them but can't for the life of me think of it!! :o0 )
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
Oooh - I can see this with black platform shoes and black accessories. Nothing too OTT as the dress is quite shimmery as it is.
newkid30 Posts: 2233
If the dress is in gold, I would go for maybe bronze sandals or something?
Ladybird32 Posts: 1216
[quote="Easy Tiger":c6v1btpv]Oooh - I can see this with black platform shoes and black accessories. Nothing too OTT as the dress is quite shimmery as it is.[/quote:c6v1btpv] Yes I agree, a little black shrug and I would keep the accesories very basic too, its a fab dress! :thnk
Curly Miss Posts: 473
Black accessories would be v stylish I think. Gorgeous dress, where'd ya buy?
graceface Posts: 3632
Thanks girlies :thnk I love black so might go with that, not sure *) got it in Sasha in Cork