what would i do if i actually had to work?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
i am absolutely exhausted - but i did do my housework today :o)ll :o)ll what would i do if i had to go out to work every day like you all do? i am just a whingebag or maybe its a multipil pregnancy :o0
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Beanies, imagine twins, or triplets!! :eek
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I'm the same Beanies - I had to give up work two weeks ago when I started to bleed again. I'm sleeping so much and still tired!! Don't know how I managed working at all!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
[quote="Beanies girl":1kngzoaz]i am absolutely exhausted - but i did do my housework today :o)ll :o)ll what would i do if i had to go out to work every day like you all do? i am just a whingebag or maybe its a multipil pregnancy :o0[/quote:1kngzoaz] OOOOOOOOOOH id love it beans :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
sowould i, id love twins. would oly have to go through this the once then in bed since half eight again started watching stupid show house cos nothing else was on and forgot to turn it over for bones O:| and i am one of these people who has to see a prog from the very beginning. have it recording on sky+ downstairs but its so annoying
anagiggles Posts: 107
Beanies girl, as my DH told me constantly during the pregnancy when I moaned about being useless with the house work as I was like a wet rag when I got home from work each evening: 'you are doing a very important job, you're providing your baby with a safe and healthy place to grow, and there's no job more important than that'... Always remember the washing will be there tomorrow, the laundry will gladly wait for you (or someone to pity you!!), but your baby needs you now, needs your body, mind, and soul to be rested and healthy!!!
you are so lucky. em i am not actually working all day. h2b diesnt get it. maybe if i was actually throwing up he would see it but i am just complaining all the time :o0
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
aww beanies i hope that feeling will pass hun. im getting more tired than normal but then again what i do each day isnt exactly "work" its college and the majority of it is sat down. i do plan to work though in sept when il be 21 weeks but that only becuase i have to if i had loadz of money i wouldnt be working at all. the only money i have is my savings and thats all xx :lvs
anagiggles Posts: 107
Well remind him that without YOU there wouldn't be this lovely little being growing healthy and well, and looking forward to meeting you both ;) If he wants a clean house, etc, tell him to hire a cleaner, that's not your job ;) You're a human incubator LOL
:o0 i would love t get someone to come in and clean the floors and windows and do all the proper dusting once a week. in fact neither of us would have a problem with it. i would jus have to get the house in orer first IYKWIM if we were to attack it together it would be gleming in 3 hours max now dont get me wrong it isnt pig sty just needs a good going over