What would your idea of pure relaxation and bliss be?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess09 Posts: 821
What would be your idea of pure bliss, something where you can completely switch off, forget about work and properly chill out? Would it be: A week holiday to the sun - Winter sun-Canaries/Greece/Tunisa A 3-4 night city break A 2 night spa break A few nights in a quaint picturesque town in Ireland Or something else that I haven't thot of?
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Can I have all of the above please?
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
i am torn between week in sun and 2 day spa break! are you trying to decide which one to do?
happycontent2016 Posts: 464
oh a two night spa break please!!!
shortie26 Posts: 260
two weeks in winter sun please heaven!!! relaxation, beer, food and heat! Only thing getting me to Xmas and up outta the bed in the mornings is the hope that I will win money and get to head off to sun for new year.... a girl can dream!!
Princess09 Posts: 821
Yes trying to decide. Keep changing my mind on a daily basis, been looking out for late deals on usual travel sites. My only concern is that we go somewhere abroad and weather is just mild, happened to us a few years ago in the Algarve, hated every minute of it and cudn't wait to get home! I've also just been researching spa prices abroad, and they're typically much cheaper than here plus we'll get a week away. And a week away will break up the Winter, before I know it it will be Xmas! I think I've just talked myself into booking week away in (finger's crossed) some sun! :o)ll [img:3b29axm3]http://spaflyer.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/beachmassage.jpg[/img:3b29axm3]
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Doing the Ring of Kerry in my new car!!!
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Oh definately two weeks in the sun. The spa break sounds good too but it is only two nights so two weeks is much better. Definately would want to milk it.... :wv
Towniegirl Posts: 881
I'd go for a week in the sun! Pure bliss!! 2 nights spa break is way to short....