what you doing paddy's day?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

007 Posts: 1462
pub or parade or pub?? :o)ll
happywife Posts: 1575
off to manchester Friday with DH and a few friends cant wait :o)ll Shopping Friday & Saturday morning - DH going to match saturday morning - meeting up later on then for Pub Pub & more Pub O-O
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Going for dinner with parents then that evening heading to pub with some friends O-O O-O :hic
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="happywife":2lovwjn7]off to manchester Friday with DH and a few friends cant wait :o)ll Shopping Friday & Saturday morning - DH going to match saturday morning - meeting up later on then for Pub Pub & more Pub O-O[/quote:2lovwjn7] Me. too Happywife :o)ll
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Heading to Birmingham on Friday evening, for three solid days of drinking I'd imagine!!! DH and I heading over with two other couples, so should eb a be laugh!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
Staying in Cork for Paddy's Day, going to the pub to watch the Rugby and have a few pints, then going down to Kerry on Sunday to be the good daughter on Mother's Day.
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Swimming on Portmarnock strand with H2B and dd, its every year, my fil organises it in aid of Cancer Research, started off with about 20 people, and now its about 80 every year.
smilinpolitely Posts: 573
frogmella Posts: 1264
So sad!! Going to the park on Saturday morning with dd to show her the ducks (and probably rats :ooh ) and then going home to watch the local parade Going out St Paddys eve though - so hard to get a baby sitter paddys night!!
OctMrsC Posts: 774
[quote="Muffinm":1su309t1]Swimming on Portmarnock strand with H2B and dd[/quote:1su309t1] :eek :eek Thoughts of the cold, Fair play to you!! H2b will be in croker watching the club championships so im sure ill be in a nearby pub watching the rugby, then meeting the mammy in the pub for early mothers day drinkies! [size=59:1su309t1]Edited - Typo[/size:1su309t1]