What you think of this dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

budlove Posts: 2
Going anon for this just incase someone that knows me see's dress style. What you think of this dress, mine is very similar style, especially the top of the dress, I dont have the glittery bits and mine is a bit more fitted and more of a train I havent been able to find a pic of mine, but this is very close to it What you think? (I do love it, but nervous it so diff) Please be honest. img
skittles Posts: 1312
the style is lovely, what is the name of your dress? its very like a rembo style dress
Delish Posts: 4176
don't like the neckline, too severe and not romantic enough for my taste, the rest is very pretty.
Mama2Be Posts: 295
i love it! is dat a pronovias dress, think i remember seein it n thought it was beautiful
missymoo09 Posts: 210
When I saw it, I think it is very very stunning and elegant, something different but with class Congrats on your dress!
clairej Posts: 251
oo It's really really nice. I LOVE the neckline. It's different and traditional at the same time .
MeSB Posts: 3785
dumdidum Posts: 105
hey - not doing anything for me, i think its whats going round the kneck reminds me of quenn elizabeths gowns? but if you love it - then go for it!!! i got the feeling of "its the one" when i tried mine on, then when i was having second thoughts i went back to the shop and tried it on again and now i'm soooo happy with my choice!!! I'm sure you'll be fab in it!!
Kop Mama Posts: 804
I love it its so different and everyone will really remember it. Very funky yet trad at the same time. Congrats and enjoy. Remember no matter how trad you dress is etc there will always be a few people who wont have the same taste.
frillynickers Posts: 1765
A friend of mine wore a similar dress by linea raffeli and I never liked the pictures but when it was on her it was stunning and completely her style. You need to remember that one girls dream dress is another girls nightmare so go with what feels right for you.