whats everyone doing for halloween?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

janine10 Posts: 259
Whats everyone doing for halloween? anyone going on a ghost hunt or somewhere scary last year we went to the crumlin gail was very good very intresting to hear about the history, also would love to know what costumes u are all wearing.x :wv
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
im working >:o(
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I hate Halloween so we won't be doing anything.
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":2efnt9c4]im working >:o([/quote:2efnt9c4] :o( :o( :o( :o( thats not good.x :wv
[quote="FlexyDee":ubb79jhm]I hate Halloween so we won't be doing anything.[/quote:ubb79jhm] really missus, i suppose a lot of people dont like it but i kinda never grew up lol i love carving my pumpkins doing the house up and best of all the fireworks, its a great time cause me and my dad go to watch the fireworks together its like a tradition with us.x :wv
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="janine10":2c10sggb][quote="FlexyDee":2c10sggb]I hate Halloween so we won't be doing anything.[/quote:2c10sggb] really missus, i suppose a lot of people dont like it but i kinda never grew up lol i love carving my pumpkins doing the house up and best of all the fireworks, its a great time cause me and my dad go to watch the fireworks together its like a tradition with us.x :wv[/quote:2c10sggb] I never really took to it tbh!