Whats everyone having for Dinner this evening

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Just thought I would get back to the normal Off Topic posts that people love or hate, :o0 not sure what I will have myself yet
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
I think we might go out to dinner, I'm too tired to cook.
Barbalou Posts: 1617
Humble Pie, I was wrong about something I hate humble pie the crumbs get everywhere, but it's not as bad as porky pies, now those I can't stand..
Fio Posts: 812
Havent decided but it will be delivered what ever it is, way too tired to cook - so now i have to choose between, chinese, indian, thai or italian! The stress!
roxylou Posts: 173
Salmon marinated in white wine and herbs (donegal catch finest!!!) and baby steamed potatoes! Any ideas for what veg would go with that?? Oh and a glass of vino!
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Chinese - it's the Friday night tradition!
[quote="roxylou":z6j2870o]Salmon marinated in white wine and herbs (donegal catch finest!!!) and baby steamed potatoes! Any ideas for what veg would go with that?? Oh and a glass of vino![/quote:z6j2870o] Dont eat salmon but what about baby carrots and asparagus
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I don't know yet! Something quick and healthy. Any ideas? But not stir-fry, had that last night
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Grilled pork chops, with a mushroom sauce, potato gratin and brocoli. Hubby's cooking (as usual :o)ll )... we tend to eat late, still on european time habit.... so lots of wine and nibblys beforehand. An open fire... candles.... aaaaaaahhhhh. Can't wait to go home now :lvs
[quote="KKranberry":2n74mkuy]I don't know yet! Something quick and healthy. Any ideas? But not stir-fry, had that last night[/quote:2n74mkuy] What about grilled chicken (sprinkle it with schartz spices) and salad