Whats for din dins?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
need inspiration - cooking just for myself today :o( :o(
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Chicken caeser salad
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will you make it and drop it up? speaking of which wasnt Atomic very nice to put it on her wedding menu?
McDanny Posts: 1435
Lasagne for moi this evening. Not a meal for one though if you've to start from scratch.
gerbil Posts: 3528
soup! making a nice veggie soup once I get home....might even go banannas and have a slice of brown bread with it :)
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Well I'm going to my parents for din dins today cos its Tuesday. We'll probably have pork chops/steak/chicken with potatoes & veg!
Miah Posts: 2738
Low fat, home made "southern style" chicken with home made low fat oven chips and beans - yum!!!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Dreamster":3j6tzus0]Chicken caeser salad[/quote:3j6tzus0] Going to have that tomorrow but tonight I am having Chicken Tikka with rice. Last night I had fajitas yum yum
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
carbonara or maybe chicken korma or maybe thai green chicken or even garlic cheese chips depends which menu i can reach >:o)
[quote="Princess Cinders":144zfid7][quote="Dreamster":144zfid7]Chicken caeser salad[/quote:144zfid7] Going to have that tomorrow but tonight I am having Chicken Tikka with rice. [b:144zfid7]Last night I had fajitas yum yum[/b:144zfid7][/quote:144zfid7] so did i - freaky!! [quote:144zfid7]carbonara or maybe chicken korma or maybe thai green chicken or even [/quote:144zfid7] think carbonara it will be then