whats on your mind? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rockstar Posts: 1815
[quote="Doll Face":27ak20q1]Im sad :o([/quote:27ak20q1] :action32 big hug Doll Face *)
jenni_x Posts: 73
im loving this forum O-O and im hungry :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Doll Face":1a73md9u]Im sad :o([/quote:1a73md9u] why you sad :o( ?? Im p1ssed off, DH was onto me, they are getting pressure put on them to start working weekends in mayo which I think is a little unfair considering they already work 4 12 hour shifts a week and a 6 hour shift now they want them to work 5 12hr shifts Mon - fri and 7 - 4 on Sat and Sun I know he's lucky to have a job but FFS people need a life too O:| O:|, I may aswell be single if this keeps up :o0 :o0
JuliaItaly Posts: 922
I hate DH today, he is being a right pain in the ass. I'm thinking about the kittens who are in an underground carpark in a topic over in furry friends. I just feel like crying this evening, fed up! Big old barrell of laughs, NOT! :o(
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
How I am going to pay for hs and wedding :o( Job wise only working 5 hrs a week so fairly broke
apple_crumble Posts: 10
Had to go anon for this. I want a kid and DH doesn't. On my mind all the time. There, I've said it after months of denial. Phew
JuliaItaly Posts: 922
Oh god apple crumble that's awful. Do you mind me asking whether ye discussed it before ye got married? [quote="apple_crumble":2ykylo1i]Had to go anon for this. I want a kid and DH doesn't. On my mind all the time. There, I've said it after months of denial. Phew[/quote:2ykylo1i]
Yes we discussed it before we got married. I've always been 100% sure I didn't want kids. But since the minute I said 'I do' this changed completely. His feelings haven't changed and it's not something we can compromise on obviously. :o( :o( :o(
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
[quote="apple_crumble":3echv9e7]Had to go anon for this. I want a kid and DH doesn't. On my mind all the time. There, I've said it after months of denial. Phew[/quote:3echv9e7] ahh you poor thing!!!! has he even tried to compromise as in not now in a year or two etc?? :lvs
Unfortunately age is not on my side so can't leave it for a few years.