whats on your mind? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Sorry to hear what your going through apple, it must be an awful strain on yous both, did yous discuss your feeling before yous got married??? im going through something only a tiny bit similar, DH is working away and wants to start trying now I want to wait till he comes home which should only be a matter of 6 months max as I dont want to go through a pregnancy on my own and what if something happened with him being a 4 hour drive away, told him we'll discuss it more in sept/Oct!!!!
Sorry to hear what your going through apple, it must be an awful strain on yous both, did yous discuss your feeling before yous got married??? im going through something only a tiny bit similar, DH is working away and wants to start trying now I want to wait till he comes home which should only be a matter of 6 months max as I dont want to go through a pregnancy on my own and what if something happened with him being a 4 hour drive away, told him we'll discuss it more in sept/Oct!!!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Im sorry to hear about your problem apple ...xx you and hubby need to sit down and talk about this till you cant talk no more and maybe couples counciling ??? it might help ....xx :xox :xox Summer im felling abit better now posted in let of steam so ive let it all out :o0 :o0 it really does help :o0 Sometimes i just feel my problems are stupid compared to the problems other people are going through... :-8
apple_crumble Posts: 10
We discussed it at length before we got married. I've always been 100% sure I didn't want kids. But my feelings have changed. It is a hugh strain. I have been like a wood pecker in his ear constantly since we got married and am sure I'm driving him crazy. So I've decided to stop talking about it and am trying to not think about it and going for the 'what's for you will not go past you' attitude but it's not easy. When friends ask if we're going to have children I say that neither of us want to but that's simply not true. I have been trying to convince myself these feelings will pass but they're getting stronger.
[quote="Doll Face":3fo79mgq]Im sorry to hear about your problem apple ...xx you and hubby need to sit down and talk about this till you cant talk no more and maybe couples counciling ??? it might help ....xx :xox :xox Summer im felling abit better now posted in let of steam so ive let it all out :o0 :o0 it really does help :o0 Sometimes i just feel my problems are stupid compared to the problems other people are going through... :-8[/quote:3fo79mgq]` Jesus Dollface just read it now, Well like others have said you need to think of yours sons future as would any other parent whos child had great pontential, :xxx
Hun you need to be honest with him otherwise it will never work ...youll resent him for the rest of your life, its a big big thing to want kids and for the other person not to !!!
apple_crumble Posts: 10
I don't want to push him into it and him to end up resenting me (and the child). I'm the one who has changed my mind. We did agree not to have any so it's a hugh shock to him that i've now changed my mind. :o(
Hun a relationship cant work if you dont want the same things ....but you need to talk about it now before its too late !!! Thanks summer if hes gona do well anywhere itll be in Belvo :o)ll F&uck the lot of them !!! :o0 ive gone from sad to angry now how dare they try and bully me into thinking im doing wrong by my son ............... O:| O:|
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
i'm sad and have been crying. Stupid sil
jenni_x Posts: 73
i cant sleep :o)ll