whats on your mind? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cathy34 Posts: 1068
can't sleep either - pretty down tonight :-8 I just wish I would not feel like half my heart is missing all the bloody time :o(
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Cathy34 i hope you managed to get a good night evertime i read your story i wana hug you xx your heart will heal in time hun i promise :xox :xox Emmie hun chin up your not marryin your sil ..........i hope your feeling better :xox Im in good form today ....well for now anyway !!! ill be ok until i have to collect ds but if them bitches say anyting today im gona blow my top and tell them all there stupid childish small minded common witches to be jealous of a child because he has talent O:| O:| I just hope i can get the words out :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
myspacebarkeepsstickingandihavenoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybuttonhavetostickapeninit.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Cathy34":3c2m5q5w]can't sleep either - pretty down tonight :-8 I just wish I would not feel like half my heart is missing all the bloody time :o([/quote:3c2m5q5w] Hope your a little better this morn hon, I had a sh1te nights sleep too and am totally shattered this morning :o(
Doll Face Posts: 3721
You should all have a hot wiskey before bed tonight that will sort you all out .................. :o)ll Summer why couldent you sleep????
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
I was feeling happy a few mins ago as it is my Birthday, that was short lived as my Mam just rang to say my brother is in the hospital with a suspected clot on the brain, just waiting to do ct scan now...lifes a b**ch sometimes :o(
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Jelly Snakes":50i4ln0v]I was feeling happy a few mins ago as it is my Birthday, that was short lived as my Mam just rang to say my brother is in the hospital with a suspected clot on the brain, just waiting to do ct scan now...lifes a b**ch sometimes :o([/quote:50i4ln0v] Oh Jesus Christ Jelly, im awful sorry to hear that, I really hope he's ok, I'll say a little prayer for him now :xxx
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="Jelly Snakes":18o9dhuz]I was feeling happy a few mins ago as it is my Birthday, that was short lived as my Mam just rang to say my brother is in the hospital with a suspected clot on the brain, just waiting to do ct scan now...lifes a b**ch sometimes :o([/quote:18o9dhuz] Hope he's ok Jelly Snakes....
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Oh thats awful hope he will be ok
littlechick Posts: 758
So annoyed for not sending in some fe*king guarantee form for my fridge and now its broke and i have to pay for the parts............... It's all money money money.