whats on your mind? - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Doll Face":3n4cv0cr][quote:3n4cv0cr]ah Im just pissed off, as you prob know dh is in mayo and they are putting pressure on them to start working weekends ect.... meaning God only knows when he'll get to come home so we were just a bit cranky with eachother on the phone last night, not his fault I might add as he doesnt want to do it but is afraid he'll lose his job if he doesnt put in the time, ahhhhhhh marriages who needs them [/quote:3n4cv0cr] Summer what a bummer O:| you must be so pis*sed off and im sure he is to............ Ya know whats on my mind now !!!! [b:3n4cv0cr]whats really in oxtail soup???? [/b:3n4cv0cr][/quote:3n4cv0cr] Ah we both are but we'll get through it its just all a big pain in the arse!!! LOL on the oxtail soup but you have me wondering if there really is oxtail in oxtail soup :o0 :o0
Cathy34 Posts: 1068
[quote="Mrs Summer":2zf7atjt][quote="Doll Face":2zf7atjt][quote:2zf7atjt]ah Im just pissed off, as you prob know dh is in mayo and they are putting pressure on them to start working weekends ect.... meaning God only knows when he'll get to come home so we were just a bit cranky with eachother on the phone last night, not his fault I might add as he doesnt want to do it but is afraid he'll lose his job if he doesnt put in the time, ahhhhhhh marriages who needs them [/quote:2zf7atjt] Summer what a bummer O:| you must be so pis*sed off and im sure he is to............ Ya know whats on my mind now !!!! [b:2zf7atjt]whats really in oxtail soup???? [/b:2zf7atjt][/quote:2zf7atjt] Ah we both are but we'll get through it its just all a big pain in the arse!!! LOL on the oxtail soup but you have me wondering if there really is oxtail in oxtail soup :o0 :o0[/quote:2zf7atjt] I might better not tell the kids - will use it to make beef stew today >:o) They never gonna eat anything I cook ever again :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="Cathy34":kuefggwr][quote="Mrs Summer":kuefggwr][quote="Doll Face":kuefggwr][quote:kuefggwr]ah Im just pissed off, as you prob know dh is in mayo and they are putting pressure on them to start working weekends ect.... meaning God only knows when he'll get to come home so we were just a bit cranky with eachother on the phone last night, not his fault I might add as he doesnt want to do it but is afraid he'll lose his job if he doesnt put in the time, ahhhhhhh marriages who needs them [/quote:kuefggwr] Summer what a bummer O:| you must be so pis*sed off and im sure he is to............ Ya know whats on my mind now !!!! [b:kuefggwr]whats really in oxtail soup???? [/b:kuefggwr][/quote:kuefggwr] Ah we both are but we'll get through it its just all a big pain in the arse!!! LOL on the oxtail soup but you have me wondering if there really is oxtail in oxtail soup :o0 :o0[/quote:kuefggwr] I might better not tell the kids - will use it to make beef stew today >:o) They never gonna eat anything I cook ever again :o0[/quote:kuefggwr] I actually love oxtail so wouldnt mind hearing thats whats in it but dont think id tell DH he'd have a fit :o0 :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Ok girls i was being serious whats in the oxtail soup ??? there cant be oxtails in it really is there cause if there is i feel sick now............... some one just told me you can buy mash powder in a bag that you mix with water are they taking the pis*s????
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
yes doll face, that's true..... i think it's called smash???
mrspants Posts: 4652
That i shouln't have been drinking last night and that white wine always gives me diarrohea!! Sorry..........
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="misty21":246t7ess]yes doll face, that's true..... i think it's called smash???[/quote:246t7ess] Yeah its made by Cadburys - chocolate potatoes anyone?! That's all I associate Cadburys with - whenever I hear of Smash thats what pops into my mind! :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
always good to know hotpants! and what the hell are cadburys making instant potatoes for?
Doll Face Posts: 3721
So its real you can buy instant mash ...........now i feel sick !!!! smash :o0 :o0 [quote:1j9w5ui4]That i shouln't have been drinking last night and that white wine always gives me diarrohea!! [/quote:1j9w5ui4] [size=150:1j9w5ui4]TMI[/size:1j9w5ui4] :o0 :o0 in less than two hours im gona have to face these witches i feel sick now !!!
whitedaisy Posts: 761
eew smash...I've heard of this...never had it...sounds wrong! did you know in mcdonalds they make their onions in the same way...mix some kind of powder stuff with warter and put it in the fridge...and hey presto...there is a tray of chopped onions next time you look!! BLEAGH