whats on your mind? - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Smash is the dog's bollix if your spuds are to wet or over cooked.(not that it ever happens here).If you mix a bit into soggy spudz they come back to life. And it works well on shepherds pie,gives a lovely shine and crust. [email protected] df yes you can buy all sorts in a box or packet, I nearly died when dh told me he loved it.Will still eat it now,He makes it for himself and eats it on its own he loves it.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="whitedaisy":160vfupz]eew smash...I've heard of this...never had it...sounds wrong! did you know in mcdonalds they make their onions in the same way...mix some kind of powder stuff with warter and put it in the fridge...and hey presto...there is a tray of chopped onions next time you look!! BLEAGH[/quote:160vfupz] Nooooooooooooooooo!! That's rotten!
whitedaisy Posts: 761
so I was told anyway...my brother worked in Mcdonalds when he was younger...(about 7 years ago)...they amount of shoite they put into them burgers...they still taste good when your hungover tho >:o)
You've ruined McDonalds for me whitedaisy! I (used to) looooove their hamburgers :o( Oh well, there's always the chips. Please please please tell me they are not a mixture of powder and water? Or Smash arranged into skinny lengths and fried? :o0
whitedaisy Posts: 761
[b:33bvohbi][quote:33bvohbi]Or Smash arranged into skinny lengths and fried? [/quote:33bvohbi][/b:33bvohbi] ther's always burger king :o0
JuliaItaly Posts: 922
I used to eat Smash when I first moved out of home, it was like a guilty sin in case my mum found out, she'd have killed me! :o0 It used to make me very bloated, haven't touched it in years.
[quote="BouncyL":14a7xrso][quote="v excited b2b":14a7xrso]You've ruined McDonalds for me whitedaisy! I (used to) looooove their hamburgers :o( Oh well, there's always the chips. Please please please tell me they are not a mixture of powder and water? Or Smash arranged into skinny lengths and fried? :o0[/quote:14a7xrso] Sorry to say v excited, they are. They're made from powder! They're not real potatoes anyway. :o([/quote:14a7xrso] You are [i:14a7xrso]kidding[/i:14a7xrso] me right? My eating habits have just been smashed to bits now! God, when I worked in Blanchardstown S.C. I used to eat a McDonalds every single day for lunch :-8
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
shocking v excited b2b! right now, i am thinking that i am soooooo bored and wish i had something fun to do!
bangel Posts: 2285
Thinking of my poor friend who is packing away all of her mother's earthly belongings because the landlady told her she only has a week. :o( >:o( Jebus, let the girl grieve.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="v excited b2b":3jwlbp7b][quote="BouncyL":3jwlbp7b][quote="v excited b2b":3jwlbp7b]You've ruined McDonalds for me whitedaisy! I (used to) looooove their hamburgers :o( Oh well, there's always the chips. Please please please tell me they are not a mixture of powder and water? Or Smash arranged into skinny lengths and fried? :o0[/quote:3jwlbp7b] Sorry to say v excited, they are. They're made from powder! They're not real potatoes anyway. :o([/quote:3jwlbp7b] You are [i:3jwlbp7b]kidding[/i:3jwlbp7b] me right? My eating habits have just been smashed to bits now! God, when I worked in Blanchardstown S.C. I used to eat a McDonalds every single day for lunch :-8[/quote:3jwlbp7b] Yeah I knew that DH worked there wiring one years ago and told me all about he chips burgers even the powdered fanta :o0 :o0