whats on your mind? - Page 8

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

whitedaisy Posts: 761
I read a disgustingly bad story about mc donalds a few years bak and it turned me off for 3 years, but I eventually convinced myself wouldnt happen to me and started eatin it again... 3 years off mcdonalds hardly a bad thing... :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
And here I was getting all excited cos there's a new McDonalds opening in Portlaoise soon :o(
jenni_x Posts: 73
want to rent out a love story/tear jerker film tonight but dont know what to get :innocent:
mrspants Posts: 4652
Don't get Marley and Me or He's just not that into you. Both a waste of time.
whitedaisy Posts: 761
[quote="jenni_x":d9sk45s2]want to rent out a love story/tear jerker film tonight but dont know what to get :innocent:[/quote:d9sk45s2] you have probably already seen it but just incase... THE NOTEBOOK!
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
[quote="hotpants":1ppdpicz]Don't get Marley and Me or He's just not that into you. Both a waste of time.[/quote:1ppdpicz] Marley and Me isnt the worse of films but it is so over rated. He's not that into you is utter pants.
JuliaItaly Posts: 922
I thought that too about "He's just not that into you", talk about shite. If I hadn't the massive packet of Revels and Pick N Mix beside me, I'd have switched it off!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
One of my all time favs is Walk The Line its an oldie but a goodie :wv :wv
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
[quote="Doll Face":3onk4wwu]One of my all time favs is Walk The Line its an oldie but a goodie :wv :wv[/quote:3onk4wwu] That is my favourite film too. I love JC he is fantastic.
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
[quote="Doll Face":15ivf7tk] Emmie hun chin up your not marryin your sil ..........i hope your feeling better :xox [/quote:15ivf7tk] Doll face ... thanks hun I like your thinking! Pity she's married to my brother though!! :o0 :o0 Oh I could rant all day about her but better not!